Naval architecture and marine engineering
TGE Marine’s naval architects and marine engineers offer sophisticated design packages ranging from feasibility studies to complete sets of class-approved design documents for all types of modern gas tankers.
TGE Marine provides its clients with solid technical expertise and state-of-the-art software tools throughout the entire construction phase.
- Ship theoretical evaluations in respect to hydrostatics such as longitudinal strength, intact and damage stability.
- Optimisation of principal particulars and ship lines for highly efficient hydrodynamic speed/power performance and low fuel consumption.
- Steel structure classification documents based on finite element calculations.
- Propulsion machinery and auxiliary systems.
- Outfitting and safety systems.